Located in the heart of West Yellowstone our new 50 cabin property provides a unique vacation experience by combining cabineering, generational travel and dog-friendly travel. Enjoy stylish décor, upscale linen and your own private cabin. The kitchenettes allow for light cooking to enjoy a simple meal. Open year -round.
Your cabin will have a complimentary S'mores kit to make that tasty summer treat in the evenings on the outside fire pits.
Also, in your cabin is Explorer Amenities that you can take with you in the Park: Walking sticks, binoculars, flashlight, books for reading a journal to share thoughts with other Explorers, and a card game.
You will be given a Wooden Nickel upon arrival for a one-time, 10% off in-park shopping discount at our Yellowstone General Stores. If you have been through the Park, use it at Geyser Gifts, located inside the Holiday Inn West Yellowstone.
A Branch Restaurant and Bar discount coupon will be given to you at check-in. The discount or promotion will change seasonally so what you are offered will be a wonderful surprise. Take a look at our Branch Restaurant and Bar menus. The restaurant is just 3 blocks away.
About the Cabins:
* The Kitchenette is great for 'one-skillet' or 'one-pot' meals. It includes a sink, 2 burner glass stove top (no oven), coffee maker, mini fridge (no-freezer),microwave, toaster, dishes, cutlery and glassware.
* Bathroom: private bathroom with over-sized walk-in shower, bath robes , hair dryer and signature shampoo, conditioner and body wash
* Living Room: The Old Faithful and Yellowstone Cabin living rooms have a gas fireplace, ceiling fan, sleep sofa, large flat screen TV, large coffee table and a leather chair. The Montana Cabins are a studio screen TV, two leather chairs and TV trays for dining.
* Outdoors: Front porch with seating area, outdoor gas fire pit in each Camp (S'mores cooking only)
* Media & Technology: Flat-screen cable TV, telephone, ihome alarm clock/MP3 player
* Internet FREE WiFi available
* Parking: FREE public parking available on-site
* General: Heating, air conditioning, daily housekeeping, ice available upon request
* Activities: Yellowstone National Park, Gallatin Forest, hiking, sightseeing, wildlife viewing
* Services: 24-hour Front Desk (at Yellowstone Park Hotel from mid-April to mid-October, at Gray Wolf Inn and Suites late October to mid-April), A total of 6 pet-friendly Explorer Cabins are available.